Monday, August 3, 2009

Advice for a Quick Pick Me Up

Advice to any gal that needs a quick pick me up : get your nails painted bright pink and rock out at a No Doubt Concert. After struggling to make it through the work and school week, deal with a sick dog, and with dad not feeling well - I desperately needed a pick me up.

With the company of K, I sat down for a nice foot massage and we had our nails painted pretty colors. I choose this bright pink color.
Guillermo says I take too many pictures. This is his "I ate way too much and too quick" face before the No Doubt Concert. Needless to say he had a major case of heartburn.

Carol and I had to take many picture attempts before getting just the right one.



Carol and Jason


It was an awesome show. I would love to see them again! I must say that the only bad things was attempting to leave the sold out show. It was awful...it was like herding 50,000+ cows from a grazing field and all we needed were the cow bells to hang from our necks!



1 comment:

  1. SOUTS!! Just saw you have a blog on FB so I checked it out...LOVE LOVE LOVE that your pick me up was a No Doubt concert...I saw them in Sac and I damn near cried it made me so happy. SUCH a great show and love their music! Work it out girl! Hope this week starts better than the last! :)

    --Judy

    ReplyDelete